CINECAPSULE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CineCapsule Film Festival Competition accepts submissions for feature films, short films, feature documentaries, short documentaries, animation, web series, music videos, student films, feature length screenplays, short screenplays, scripts for television/web series pilots and virtual reality.
2. All films submitted must have been completed on or after August 1, 201
3. All films must be submitted with an online screener.
4. All feature narrative and feature documentary submissions must be over 60 minutes in length.
5. All short film narrative and short documentary submissions must be under 60 minutes in length.
6. Animation, web series, and student film submissions of all lengths will be considered.
7. Music Videos must be under 10 minutes
8. 360 Virtual Reality films of all genres and content will be considered. VR entries do not have any time restriction requirements. At the time of exhibition, selected VR projects must be available for viewing with a VR headset. VR creators selected for the festival are responsible for exhibition setup, as well as providing all necessary equipment including, but not limited to: Computer, VR headset, headphones, VR Controllers (if required), charging station, required software, etc.
9. CineCapsule will present selected films as a live in person event, with additional selections to be presented virtually. All submitted films will be considered for our live event and/or virtual screenings section.
10. All submission fees are non-refundable
11. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, festival dates, location, and/or format are subject to change.
12. Please be sure to read all rules and regulations prior to submitting your project.
SCREENPLAY COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR FEATURE LENGTH SCREENPLAYS, SHORT SCRIPTS AND TV/WEB SERIES PILOT SCRIPTS:
1. CineCapsule Film Festival Screenplay Competition accepts feature length screenplays, short scripts and TV/web series pilot scripts. Feature length scripts must be a minimum of 60 pages and no longer than 150 pages. Short script submissions and TV/web series pilot scripts must under 60 pages.
2. Submitted screenplays can not have been optioned, purchased, or otherwise produced at the time of submission.
3. Writers may submit as many screenplays as they’d like to the competition, however each script requires a separate application and payment.
4.All entries must be submitted in English/French/Italian.
5.Submissions must include the title, author(s) and any relevant registration or copyright information.
6. Screenplays must be submitted in PDF or MS WORD.
7.All screenplays are considered complete once they are received by CineCapsule. No revisions or updated copies will be accepted.
8. Submission fees are non-refundable.
9. Please be sure to read all rules and regulations prior to submitting your project.